Road Trip 1: July 10th - July 30th
• Hannukah Rate (By December 12th): $4,600
• Early Enrollment Rate (By March 15th): $4,700
• Full Rate: $4,800
Road Trip 2: August 2nd - August 20th
• Hannukah Rate (By December 12th): $4,450
• Early Enrollment Rate (By March 15th): $4,550
• Full Rate: $4,650
Discount and Scholarship Information
(Must be first-time campers and not enrolled in Jewish Day School to qualify)
EDEN VILLAGE AND OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS
For info about scholarships, please read our Making Camp Affordable guide.
ADDITIONAL TRANSPORTATION FEES
There is a fee of $50 each way for a shuttle to/from NYC’s Penn Station and Laguardia airport.
The entire deposit is non-refundable. The exception is if you have requested financial assistance and do not receive enough aid to be able to send your child to camp – in this case we fully refund the deposit.
We refund all but the $500, $1,000 or $1,500 deposit (depending on your session) up until March 15, 2017. After March 15 we cannot return any payment.
After April 1, cancellations or multi-session changes will be charged a $1,000 dropped session charge.
DONATE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Please help make Eden Village Camp financially accessible to all Jewish children who would benefit from this transformative experience! Absolutely any amount helps. Donate now!
Our tuition is all-inclusive. There are no additional mandatory fees. All aspects of the trip, camp shirts, and all-you-can-eat organic, homemade food is all included!
There’s no need to pay full price! We are unique among camps in offering early enrollment discounts, rewarding our families who plan ahead with camp.
Camp sessions start at 2:30 pm on Opening Days and end at 11:30 am on Closing Days.
Payment due dates:
- $500 deposit per session is due immediately upon application
- 50% payment is due by March 31, 2017.
- Full payment is due by May 3rd, 2017.
- After April 1, cancellations or multi-session changes will be charged a $1,000 dropped session charge.
- Payment plans are available on request.